Cooking V&V SUPREMO® CHORIZO
- Remove plastic casing from V&V SUPREMO® PORK or BEEF CHORIZO.
- Place V&V SUPREMO® CHORIZO in a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Break up meat with a spoon, and stir frequently.
- Continue to cook for 10-12 minutes, until meat is fully cooked. Remove from heat.
- Use cooked V&V SUPREMO® CHORIZO for your favorite recipe.
Note: In general, ingredients such as eggs, potatoes, or beans can be added at the 10 minute mark of cooking in step 4. Refer to a given recipe for any more specific instructions.